Football.com - everything football

Uhm… Another hammering is in the books

by UberBayern
Feb 11, 2014 8:10 PM GMT

As you probably know, Bayern will travel to Northern Germany to play against Hamburg in the Cup (Pokal). I will be completely honest with you: WHOEVER is writing an in-depth preview on this thing, is completely wasting his time and should play some Flappy Birds on his phone.

Hamburg is amazingly bad, lost all 3 games this year in the league, conceding 3 goals in each one of those games and scored exactly ZERO goals. I mean, #$%! is bad. Obviously they don’t give a #$%! about the Cup but they will try to play as best as they can because hey, Bayern is coming in town. That doesn’t mean they’ll be any good.

This game is so meaningless, that a 10-0 victory is the same as a 1-0 victory from my point of view. We don’t need injuries (**** RIBERY’S INJURY @*^@(&$^!(&$^!&(@$) so we’d better avoid them. In the 5 previous games against this team, we scored 20 goals and conceded 3, including a 9-2 masacre one year ago,

I also like to offer my view from a bettor's perspective so here we go.

So, a preview of this game is not necessary. However, the odds for Bayern are too generous for my likings: 1.20. HUH?!?!?! Should be 1.07 or something like that, if not 1.01. Jesus, it’s like printing money. Anyway, let’s go Bayern!

Pick: OVER 3 goals @ 1.55