Football.com - everything football

Balotelli ends war with Mourinho

by Mark Lee Armstrong Smith
Feb 02, 2014 4:20 PM GMT

Mario Balotelli has revealed that he is no longer at loggerheads with Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho.
The former Manchester City striker has opened the door for a potential move back to the Premier League.
His current club, AC Milan, are looking to offload their top players in a bid to get cash and help them turn around a season that has seen them hanging around mid-table.
Chelsea are said to be interested in the striker even though he and Mourinho had an edgy relationship when they worked together at Inter Milan.
When Balotelli left Man City, he said that they would be the only English club he would play for again, but it seems he has had a change of heart.
"Of course I would like to play under Jose again," he told the Sunday Mirror. "In my first days at Inter we had some problems, but now we have a real friendship. I said when I left Manchester that the fans were so good to me that I couldn't see myself playing for another English club.
I got great support from the Manchester City fans during my time there and I will always respect them."
Despite their relationship Mourinho has always been complimentary of the striker.
With Chelsea in the market for a striker this summer, a link up between the two could be on the cards.