The Waiver Wire Matinée: Volume Two
by John Kerwin
Sep 17, 2013 10:07 AM EDT
Week 2 of the NFL season has left plenty of rosters with a barrage of injuries, and people all over the fantasy world are digging through the waiver wire trying to find potential replacements. If a player was any type of guarantee, then he probably wouldn't be waiting for you on the wire. Welcome to the second installment of The Waiver Wire Matinee. I hope last week was helpful to all you owners who needed to fill voids across your fantasy teams, and I'm bringing you my second piece in as many weeks to continue to assist all you frustrated fans. Don't panic, because you are only 0-2, at worst, but that is why you need to absorb and utilize the information I am about to relay to you. Sit back, relax, and enjoy, because we are here to help. Next to each name you will find a rating from 0-5 stars, and the rating exemplifies the priority you should place on this pickups during the respective week.
- 5 Stars: Must own player.
- 4 Stars: Strong acquisition, and room should be made if possible.
- 3 Stars: On the radar, and worth consideration.
- 2 Stars: Borderline droppable players, rostered in deep leagues.
- 1 Star: Barely worth calling a roster filler.
- 0 Stars: Drop immediately.