Division Champs: Oregon State (North), UCLA (South)
Conference Champ: Oregon State
Top Heisman Candidate: Ka'Deem Carey, RB, Arizona
Offensive Player Of The Year: Keith Price, QB, Washington
Defensive Player Of The Year: Shayne Skov, LB, Stanford
Coach Of The Year: Lane Kiffin, Southern California
Biggest Upset: Washington State over Oregon
Emerging Star: Kasen Williams, WR, Washington
Game Of The Year: Stanford vs. Oregon
Biggest Disappointment: Arizona State
Coach On The Hottest Seat: Steve Sarkisian, Washington
A Six Pack Of Bold Pac-12 Predictions
1. Colorado won't win a Pac-12 game this season. (Alex Schultz)
2. Arizona upsets both UCLA and Arizona State, but fails to win the South Division. (Chris Wuensch)
3. Colorado's Paul Richardson will finish runner-up to leading receiver Marqise Lee. (Wuensch)
4. Oregon State will use the opulent palace just completed at cross-state rival Oregon as motivation to nip the Ducks in the Civil War. The Beavers will point to T-shirts that read "Marble floors ... we're not worthy" as inspiration. (John Baker)
5. Stanford's Shayne Skov will announce before the Cardinal face Michigan in the Holiday Bowl that his online girlfriend is, contrary to reports, a real person. (Wuensch)
6. The Dennis Erickson as co-offensive coordinator era in Utah lasts just one year before the Utes determine that the journeyman coach’s language is just a little too “salty” for Salt Lake City.
Compiled by Pac-12 Editor Chris Wuensch.
Oregon State to make its fourth-ever trip to the Rose Bowl is my favorite of all the "bold" predictions.