Week 6 NFL Predictions
We learned a lot last week...
- We learned that the Giants haven't felt this way since Ray Handley went 6-10.
- But we also learned that Giants fans would probably take 6-10 right now.
- We learned that the government is taking some time off.
- But we also learned that Navy SEALs still get the job done, despite also being a part of that same government.
- We learned that non-essential employees might not be essential.
- This week, we're learning that the difference between the best team in the NFL and the worst team in the NFL begins at 27.5 points.
- Denver got Peyton Manning last summer and the Jets got Tim Tebow. How is that working out for everyone?
- We learned a little about Geno Smith last week.
- We learned that being undefeated doesn't last very long. That the Colts, Broncos and Chiefs might be wondering who the No. 4 team in the AFC is right now.
- We learned that the Cowboys might be the NFC's version of the Colts right now.
- We learned what a Sunday night without Walter White is like.
- We learned that the New Orleans Saints are on the rise.
- We realized why Michael Vick dropped so low in your fantasy draft.
- We wondered why Tony Romo went even later.
- We learned that the Green Bay Packers might be the greatest 2-2 team of all time.
We learned a lot.
Week 6 is upon us with no shortage of litmus tests, no drought of lopsided matchups and no scarcity of games that have the potential impact of saving a season or destroying one.
Read on and maybe you'll learn something.