Today's Paper Talk
Apr 08, 2014 3:24 PM GMT
- Toni Kroos has told Bayern Munich he is keen to join Manchester United in a £40m deal.
- Arsenal are reportedly chasing £17m-rated PSG midfielder Marco Verratti.
- Spurs could turn to Southampton boss Mauricio Pocchetino in the summer to replace Tim Sherwood.
- Ryan Giggs is ready to drop a bombshell and cut his ties with Manchester United.
- Newcastle are set to ditch Hatem Ben Arfa, Sylvain Marveaux and Gabriel Obertain in the summer.
- Arsenal and AC Milan are both tracking teenage Rubin Kazan striker Sardar Azmoun.
- Nani looks certain to quit Manchester United at the end of the season.
- Wayne Rooney was present at Manchester United's open training session ahead of their Champions League quarter-final second leg with Bayern Munich.
- Newcastle and West Ham are locked in a battle to prise Micah Richards away from Manchester City, and could pay as little as £4m.
- Barcelona remain convinced they will still be able to sign players this summer as they work on their appeal against the FIFA-imposed transfer ban.
- Grant Holt admits Christian Benteke's boots are big ones to fill - but the on-loan targetman insists he is excited by the challenge of replacing the club's top scorer.
- Robert Lewandowski held brief meeting with Real Madrid about move before deciding on Bayern Munich.