What are the papers saying?
May 10, 2014 12:05 PM GMT
- Manchester United and Liverpool want to bring former Arsenal midfielder Alex Song, 26, back to the Premier League from Barcelona.
- Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger is expecting full-back Bacary Sagna, 31, to leave this summer when his contract expires.
- Adam Lallana has held showdown talks with Southampton and pleaded: Let me join Liverpool.
- Arsenal have been rocked after Arsene Wenger was offered the Monaco job.
- Valencia are keen on Southampton striker Dani Osvaldo.
- Chris Hughton, sacked by Norwich, is in line for a quick return to management at West Brom.
- QPR midfielder Adel Taarabt, 24, wants to make his loan move to AC Milan permanent.
- Inter Milan are still considering a summer move for 30-year-old Chelsea striker Fernando Torres and have also revived their interest in Blackpool winger Tom Ince, 22.
- Leicester keeper Kasper Schmeichel wants to stay at the club.
- Liverpool are ready to capitalise on Cardiff's relegation to finally land Steven Caulker.
- Neil Adams says he's the best man to lead Norwich in the Championship.
- Liverpool and Chelsea are chasing Fenerbahce midfielder Caner Erkin, 25, who is out of contract at the end of the season.
- Manchester United midfielder Marouane Fellaini, 26, has vowed to show what he can do next season after a disastrous first season at Old Trafford.
- Roberto Martinez has vowed to lead Everton into the Champions League next season.
- Felix Magath blames previous Fulham owner Mohamed Al Fayed and former boss Rene Meulensteen for the club's relegation.
- Laurent Koscielny has signed a new long-term contract with Arsenal.
- Under-fire Newcastle manager Alan Pardew, 52, has admitted he has not been good enough this season.
- Italy manager Cesare Prandelli, 56, claims he would not pick any England players in his squad if they were Italian.
- Besiktas are monitoring Crystal Palace winger Yannick Bolasie.
- Jose Mourinho wants to keep out-of contract trio John Terry, Frank Lampard and Ashley Cole at Chelsea.
- Southampton boss Mauricio Pochettino has emerged as the clear favourite to take over at Tottenham Hotspur as Tim Sherwood, the present head coach, revealed some of the disharmony at the club.
- Leicester are keen on Aston Villa winger Marc Albrighton.
- Liverpool are looking at a £5million move for Swansea goalkeeper Michel Vorm.