Rojas stays loyal to Victory
Melbourne Victory winger Marco Rojas says he will not leave the club in the January transfer period.
The New Zealand international has been outstanding for Victory this season with nine goals and five assists in 13 matches.
But Rojas, whose contract is due to expire in April, said he was not interested in a move abroad before the end of the campaign.
"I'm going to be here until the end of the season," the 21-year-old said on Thursday.
"I started the season and I want to be here until the end.
"Last season was disappointing and this season's been going all right so far.
"I want to make a proper impact before I think about going anywhere else."
Rojas, whose father also acts as his agent, said money was not an issue in deciding his next move.
"I'm not really worried about the money, it will be about developing my football first and then the money is a bonus," he added.
"None of my choices will ever revolve around money.
"I'll have a look at how this season ends and how I feel and I'll speak to my dad and we'll speak to the club and go from there."
Meanwhile, Victory confirmed that Gui Finkler will miss up to eight months with a ruptured anterior cruciate ligament.
Finkler suffered the injury in the opening moments of Victory's 2-1 loss to Western Sydney Wanderers on Tuesday and requires a knee reconstruction.
"It's a huge blow. He's been superb for us," Rojas said.
"He's created a lot of goals and been key to our attacking play, so it's a huge loss for us."
Rojas said Isaka Cernak, James Jeggo and Billy Celeski were all potential replacements for Finkler when Victory host Wellington Phoenix on Saturday.
"We've got quite a few players who could slot into there and players that have played there in bits and pieces this season, so I'm comfortable that one of them will come in there and do the job," he added.