Allen K
Author

Jonathan Martin-Richie Incognito Texts Revealed

Feb 01, 2014 9:12 PM EST

More revelations continue to come out in the ongoing investigation between Jonathan Martin and Richie Incognito, and if these texts are indeed true, it paints the situation in a whole different light.

Mark Schemel, Incognito’s lawyer, has gone on the offensive since Martin’s interview with NBCSN’s Tony Dungy. He had some pointed comments for Martin, and he also gave Tim Kephart of CBS4 40 pages of text messages between Incognito and Martin.

In an exchange in late December of 2012, Martin texted Incognito, “Ima egg your house & light a bag of s*** on fire then ring your doorbell.” Incognito responded, “I’m going to shoot you and claim self defense. I’m white ur black I’ll walk.”

Martin responded back, “I’m gonna give McDonald bath salts and lock him in your house with a tranquilizer gun & a box of sand paper condoms,” to which Incognito replied, “Hahaha.”

Another exchange had Martin in the aggressor role, texting Incognito with a photo that said, “I will murder your whole f***ing family.”

Following Martin’s departure from the team, Incognito texted Martin to check in on him. Martin finally responded after a delay, and the exchange between the two is below:

Martin: “Wassup man? The world’s gone crazy lol I’m good tho congrats on the win.”

Incognito: “Thanks dude. It’s unbelievable all the attention this is getting. All that’s important is that you feel better and know we miss u dude.”

Martin: “Yeah I’m good man. It’s insane bro but just know I don’t blame you guys at all its just the culture around football and the locker room got to me a little. Btw…never check yourself into a mental hospital.”

Incognito: “I hear ya It’s a lot to take in I’ve checked myself in before I had to threaten to beat everyone up for them to let me out. Not fun.”

Martin: “Yeah bro it was the worst. I almost snapped and started breaking s***.”

Incognito: “Hahahahah That’s exactly what I was feeling. The brain is a tricky thing My brain has been to far out places and back.”

Martin: “yeah man. How you feeling? Heard you got hurt.”

We’ll find out the full details of the case once the NFL releases information on the investigation conducted by Ted Wells.