Football.com - everything football

Titans Training Camp: Practice No. 12

by Dan Harralson
Aug 12, 2014 10:43 PM EDT

• Ken Whisenhunt said after practice that he was pleased with the effort level of practice and thinks the offense responded well to a subpar day on Monday.

• The Titans will be on HBO’s ‘Hard Knocks’ Tuesday night recapping the joint practice with the Falcons. Whisenhunt said that he watches the show but didn’t commit to whether or not he would ever want his team to be the main feature.

• The head coach also made sure to thank the fans for making it out to Saint Thomas Sports Park for all the open practices. “It’s really been nice having the fans out here for the open practices, and I’m sorry that we didn’t have more than what we had this year,” he said. “Maybe we’ll be able to work on that a little bit next year, but we appreciate their support in coming out here. Our fans are important to us, and I think next week we go into an in-season week schedule, and I think it’s really important for that to make it as much like an in-season week because we’ve never done that. We’ve never done a game week together. That’s the reason for it this year.”