4. 2013 Bold Predictions: Big 12
Conference Champ: Oklahoma State
Top Heisman Candidate: Lache Seastrunk, RB, Baylor
Offensive Player Of The Year: Seastrunk
Defensive Player Of The Year: Sam Carter, S, TCU
Coach Of The Year: Mike Gundy, Oklahoma State
Biggest Upset: Texas Tech at Texas
Emerging Star: Trevor Knight, QB, Oklahoma
Game Of The Year: Oklahoma State at Oklahoma
Biggest Disappointment: Baylor
Coach On The Hottest Seat: Paul Rhoads
A Six Pack Of Bold Big 12 Predictions
1. Kansas will be bowl-eligible.
2. West Virginia will beat Texas for a second straight season.
3. Oklahoma State's Josh Stewart will win another Biletnikoff Award for the Big 12.
4. At least six of the league's teams will change their starting quarterback once or more.
5. Kansas State's Tyler Lockett is the All-America return man with no fewer than three kickoff return touchdowns.
6. Texas will extend Mack Brown's contract.
Compiled by Big 12 Editor Mike Casazza