10. 2013 Bold Predictions: SEC
Division Champs: South Carolina (East), Alabama (West)
Conference Champ: Alabama
Top Heisman Candidate: AJ McCarron, QB, Alabama
Offensive Player Of The Year: Johnny Manziel, QB, Texas A&M
Defensive Player Of The Year: Jadeveon Clowney, DE, South Carolina
Coach Of The Year: Nick Saban, Alabama
Biggest Upset: Vanderbilt over Georgia
Emerging Star: Matt Jones, RB, Florida
Game Of The Year: Texas A&M vs. Alabama
Biggest Disappointment: Florida
Coach On The Hottest Seat: Dan Mullen, Mississippi State
A Six Pack Of Bold SEC Predictions
1. Vanderbilt will crack the AP Top 10.
2. LSU will beat Alabama, but lose to Georgia and Florida, giving the Tide the SEC West.
3. Auburn will get to eight wins and has a good shot at upsetting Texas A&M.
4. Steve Spurrier will continue to cry about Georgia's schedule, despite the Gamecocks actually having an easier schedule this season.
5. Jadeveon Clowney will get 20 sacks.
6. Even after defeating LSU, Florida will have four losses (Miami, Georgia, South Carolina and Florida State).
Compiled by SEC contributor Craig Stephens and SEC Editor Budd McLaughlin.