- everything football
Championship Review: Bournemouth beat Boro to go top as Watford slip up

England, London,
Founded in 1885


Holloway sacked by Millwall

Holloway sacked by Millwall

by Football News

Championship strugglers Millwall have sacked manager Ian Holloway. Holloway, who took the job in January 2014, leaves the London club with Millwall second bottom of England's second-tier, eight points adrift of safety... Read more