FC Bayern went into their final pre-season friendly in a clinical mood as they faced local 10th division side FC Rottach-Egern. The difference in quality was apparent from the first minute as Kingsley Coman go the rout underway.
New boy Maximilian Franzke, 19, from Bayern 2, scored a hat trick and an assist in an impressive appearance with the big boys.
Robert Lewandowski, Sandro Wagner, and Kingsley Coman also had three goals apiece, while Thomas Müller and James Rodriguez each had a brace.
The German champions clearly mean business…
In case you’re interested, here’s the stats:
- Robert Lewandowski – 3 goals, 2 assists
- Sandro Wagner – 3 goals, 1 assist
- Maximilian Franzke – 3 goals, 1 assist
- Kingsley Coman – 3 goals
- Thomas Müller – 2 goals, 1 assist
- James Rodriguez – 2 goals, 1 assist
- Franck Ribery – 1 goal, 4 assists
- Sebastia Rudy – 1 goal, 2 assists
- Thiago – 1 goal
- Joshua Kimmich – 1 goal
- Rafinha – 1 assist
- Arjen Robben – 1 assist
- Leon Goretzka – 1 assist
- Football.com has teamed up with Dugout.com to bring you all the best videos from the biggest names in the sport. Check out Dugout.com to watch more great football videos.